Yellowstone Treasures Buy now!
Updated Fourth Edition (2013; reprinted 2015)
SALE! 40% OFF the list price of $24.95. That’s $14.97! Enter the code YTdeal in the Voucher box.
Bulk discount of 20% if you buy three or more. See our order information page.
Covering everything there is to know about the world’s first and most diverse national park, the fourth edition of this best-selling guide to Yellowstone boasts more facts, anecdotes, history, and travel tips than ever before. Mile-by-mile road logs document every approach to the park and every interior road. Through easy-to-understand explanations and diagrams, readers will learn of Yellowstone’s campgrounds and facilities, geyser basins and the frequency of the geysers, out-of-the-way hikes, and flora and fauna.
- Recommended short hikes and walking tours of the geyser basins
- Travel tips, including what weather to expect
- Over 200 pictures, both historical and recent
- 37 full-color maps
Where else to buy
- Try the ebook.
- Contact our distributor, Independent Publishers Group, at 1-800-888-4741 to place an order.
- Buy from an online or brick-and-mortar bookseller, including . Check Indie Bound to find an independent bookstore near you.
- Buy from Amazon.com.
- Booksellers in the USA and Canada can also purchase via Baker & Taylor and Ingram wholesalers.
What we updated for the fourth edition
The guidebook gives you all the possibilities, without prescribing for you what you should do or see. Among other updates, the edition that came out in August 2013 boasts:
- Color tabs to indicate the six sections of the park and their approach roads
- A dozen new pictures
- Fully revised maps that show recent road changes and other details
- Highlighted historic items in the road logs
- Up-to-date scientific information to reflect current research on what’s under Yellowstone and how it works
- A new glossary of geological and other scientific terms