How to get the brand-new sixth edition e-book
- BUY Nowdirect to consumer or the trade, from our distributor IPG.
- BUY from Barnes & Noblefor the Nook
- BUY from Amazonfor the Kindle (commissions earned)
- BUY from Appledirectly via the Books app or iTunes. Apple offers a free sample!
- BUY from Google Playas an ePub
- BUY from Ebooks.comin ePub or PDF format for your own e-reader
If you’d rather borrow the book, please ask your library to acquire this new version!
400 pages, list price $11.99
During July-December 2019 our team worked on updating the geyser basin, trail, and road descriptions, creating a new introduction and geological time line, revising the geology chapter, and researching new photos. The book’s cover is graced with a photo of Old Faithful Geyser by photographer and naturalist Janet Jones of Snow Moon Ink. Explore America’s first national park from your armchair with Yellowstone Treasures! See the guidebook page for more.
Here’s one 5-star review of the 2014 Kindle version on Amazon.com:
“This book is definitely worth reading before a trip to Yellowstone. We used this to plan our trip. Content is very well organised and clearly explained.” —Abhishek Ghag, October 25, 2015
More reviews . . .
ePub: ISBN 9781733103213
Mobi (Kindle): ISBN 9781733103220
PDF: ISBN 9781733103237
BISAC1: TRV025120 TRAVEL / United States / West / Mountain (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, UT, WY)
BISAC2: TRV018000 TRAVEL / Parks & Campgrounds
BISAC3: TRV034000 TRAVEL / Special Interest / Hikes & Walks